Congratulations on your engagement!
Redhead + the Chef Boutique Culinary Services will help you take the work out of your wedding.
All you need to do is….
Eat, Drink, and Be Married.
Weddings by Redhead + the Chef will give your special day the perfect flavour. We are a team of professionals dedicated to turning your vision into the day of your dreams. We are reliable, flexible wedding experts and will guide you through the process to ensure that no detail will be forgotten. We listen carefully and are always focused on creating a celebration that is uniquely yours.
We only use the highest quality ingredients. Our unique presentation and attention to detail will help make your celebration truly personalized.
Redhead + the Chef can customize menus for any style of event. Our culinary team can create vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, organic, and local-focused or any other type of specialty cuisine. We also specialize in “off the grid” weddings and Live cooks.
Wedding Plan Timeline
- Decide on a budget. Rank the budget items in order of importance.
- Think about the style and/or theme that you’d like for your wedding to convey.
- Think about your preferred dates and book your venue. Some venues have preferred caterers.
- Review the wedding section of our website for inspiration. Remember, these sample menus are a starting point as everything we do is customizable.
- Call (807) 621-1599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up with our weddings coordinating team.
- After the initial meeting, we will put together a full proposal based on our conversation, season, and vision.
- A $500.00 deposit is required to secure your date. Please note we are very flexible and you are able to make changes along the way.
- Schedule a tasting to sample your menu selections. After your tasting, your proposal is adjusted based on your feedback. We want to make sure that every taste speaks to your vision.
- Two months before your wedding date, we will reach out to finalize all reception details including floor plans and timelines.
- Ask us about catering options for your bridesmaids’ luncheon, wedding shower, or post wedding brunches. Call (807) 621-1599 for more information.
- Take a deep breath, Weddings by Redhead + the Chef will ensure your wedding day is a seamless one!